Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of this Agreement: Your access to and use of this website (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions, and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. Advice: The contents of the Website are to be used as guidance to aid you in making important decisions. However, the contents are merely one component of what should constitute your decision-making and should not be the sole element used when making any decision.
3. Changes to Website, Software, and Services: Equal Opportunity Today reserves the right to:
a. Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice; you confirm that Equal Opportunity Today shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal;
b. Change, remove, or discontinue any software, service, or promotion (including but not limited to any previsions, parts thereof, licensing, pricing) as advertised on this website at any time without notice; you confirm that Equal Opportunity Today shall not be liable for any such change or removal;
c. Modify or discontinue any promotional campaigns, which may include such items as for discount vouchers or coupon codes, at any time without notice; you confirm that Equal Opportunity Today shall not be liable for any such change or removal; and
d. Modify this agreement at any time; your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. Links to Third Party Websites: Equal Opportunity Today may include links to third parties’ websites. These websites are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to any other website is not an endorsement of that website; you acknowledge and agree that Equal Opportunity Today is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
5. Registration and Password: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account with Equal Opportunity Today.com, account profile, and passwords, as for applicable. You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be responsible for all uses of your Equal Opportunity Today.com registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Equal Opportunity Today.com of any unauthorized use of your account, account profile, or passwords, as the case may be.
6. Site Restrictions: Users may not use Equal Opportunity Today in order to transmit, post, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation, Equal Opportunity Today Content, (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation;, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others; or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Further, Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any Equal Opportunity Today.com site, including without limitation, the following activities: (a) accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any Equal Opportunity Today site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing;” or (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil and criminal liability. Equal Opportunity Today will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations. To ensure a safe and efficient experience for all of our customers, Equal Opportunity Today.com reserves the right to limit the amount of data (including resume views) that may be accessed by User in any given period. These limits may be amended at Equal Opportunity Today sole discretion from time to time.
7. Copyright: The Intellectual Property Rights in this website and the materials on or accessible via it belong to “Equal Opportunity Today.com” or its licensors. This site and the materials on or accessible via it and the Intellectual Property Rights therein may not be copied, distributed, published, licensed, used or reproduced in any way (save to the extent strictly necessary for, and for, accessing and using this website). Equal Opportunity Today.com and the Equal Opportunity Today.com Logo are trademarks which belong to “Equal Opportunity Today,” and they may not be may not be used, copied or reproduced in any way without written consent from “Equal Opportunity Today.com. For these purposes “Intellectual Property Rights” includes the following (wherever and whenever arising and for the full term of each of them): any patent, trademark, trade name, service mark, service name, design, design right, copyright, database right, moral rights, know-how, trade secret and other confidential information, rights in the nature of any of these items in any country, rights in the nature of unfair competition rights and rights to sue for passing off or other similar intellectual or commercial right (in each case whether or not registered) and registrations of and applications to register any of them.
8. Limitation Of Liability: The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied; including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, Equal Opportunity Today will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including, without limitation, loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website. Equal Opportunity Today makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
9. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold Equal Opportunity Today and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs, and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Equal Opportunity Today arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
10. Severability: In the event that any provision of this Agreement is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, or indications of the same are received by either you or us from any relevant competent authority, we shall amend that provision in such reasonable manner as achieves the intention of the parties without illegality or, at our discretion, such provision may be severed from this Agreement. However, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
11. Arbitration of Disputes: Any dispute relating to your visit to Equal Opportunity Today or any affiliated website must be submitted to confidential arbitration, except to the extent and manner you have violated or threatened to violate any rights of Equal Opportunity Today or its affiliates’ ownership. Equal Opportunity Today or its affiliates may then seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or Federal Court in the State of California, and you waive any objection to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts. In arbitration proceedings, the prevailing rules of the American Arbitration Association shall govern these terms and conditions. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and can be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
12. Headings: Headings are included in this Agreement for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
13. Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions together with any documents expressly referred to in them, contain the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral: between us about these issues. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions. In agreeing to these terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation other than those expressly stated in these terms and conditions, and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not been made expressly in this Agreement. Equal Opportunity Today reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision this Agreement at any time without notice.